About the job Account Site manager
My client is one of the country's leading cable harness manufacturers and assembly personnel service providers. Our Account Site Manager will be based at the production factory for one of the world's fastest-growing technology companies. The role requires a self-starter who enjoys collaborating with our customer and their leading suppliers. The focus is to identify solutions that include raw material inspection, sorting, and rework. Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
- Focuses on account growth by driving new opportunities to expand revenue growth.
- Responsible for overseeing critical projects or multiple related projects/programs aligned with an assigned account or overall business strategy.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams and delivering project results within schedule, budget, and resource constraints.
- Provides customers with a point of contact and interface.
- Works with internal and external customers to provide excellent customer satisfaction and exceed customer expectations.
- Leads and implements specific programs, both internal and external.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Broad manufacturing knowledge (i.e. materials, processes, test, logistics).
- Strong Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) skills and Shop Floor Control knowledge.
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles.
- Supply Chain Management exposure.
- Strong project and/or program management skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's Degree preferred.
3+ years experience in operations and/or supply chain with program/project management knowledge in a manufacturing and/or electronics environment.
Employees may also be required to travel (< 20%) to support customers in other regions.
Spanish language proficiency preferred.